Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sinead Burgess

I recently went on an Internship in Nashville with Sarah Barlow. Sinead was the model for one of our shoots. The first day in Nashville we all went out to eat and walks in spunky Australian Sinead. Instanly I knew she would be easy to get along with. She just finished her first album and will be heading back home soon to teach her band the new music. She's going to hit it big no doubt with her phenomenal voice in Australia and hopefully the U.S. She was so fun and easy to work with. We pretty much laughed the whole time! I cannot wait to get my hands on her music and spread the music love. She's going places I tell ya! Below is the aftermath of the beautiful and talented Sinead.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Kristin! You took these?! I'm thoroughly impressed! Take pictures of me and make me look that good ha. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete