Friday, September 17, 2010

Holly:::Senior Session

Back in August I had the chance to take my amazing friend Holly's senior photos! Let me tell ya, she's a natural!!!! She swore she wasn't photogenic, but that is a complete lie! I couldn't even decide what photos to choose, hence the excessive amount on here haha. :] She is such a strong woman of God and boy can you see it in her life and through her dancing! It's so wonderful having a friend like her. Holly wants to go into the medical field, how awesome and intense. She's going to do great.

I've danced with Holly for a good 3 years at my studio and have loved getting to know this girl. Although we aren't done with her senior pictures completely yet (she's going to take a trip to Chicago and see me to take more) this photos are awesome! I had SO much fun with her and her mom it was ridiculous. Holly had me go in some places I hadn't gone yet, and even on train tracks OVER the river! SCARY!

Despite the crazy climbing to get to some of the locations, she was AMAZING and we had an absolute blast! I'm extremely excited to finish her session in Chicago! AHHH!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! :) I think the one of her laying in the grass is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete