Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mallory & Jesse.

I know I know, I've blogged like 6 times in two weeks it seems like. But hey, I'm trying to stay on top of things.

Two of my greattt friends Mallory & Jesse let me have the honor to take their photos.
It was so much fun. I hadn't seen them in months so it was awesome to get to hang out and take pictures for them. Both of them are wonderful, happy, friendly people who are HUGE on keeping their faith and connection with God. They are so inspiring and I love them both.

ps. Mallory and I have had this planned for MONTHS without Jesse even knowing. HAH :]

I was SO excited to shoot these photos, so much fun, and just cute. Oh, and it was my first "couple" shoot besides the engagement shoot. LOVE! <3

Did I forget to mention Jesses is a goof and a trouble maker? :P Yeah, he was fooling around the whole time.
















I LOVE this shot. I brought these bracelets back from Minnesota over the summer for a bunch of people, they were hand made by a friend of mine. <3



I'm well aware that I went picture crazy, but I loveeeee these two. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment