Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mark and Kellie, & Taylor

Last weekend I had the opportunity to take one of my best friends senior pictures and her mom Kellie, just recently had gotten engaged so I was able to take their engagement photos as well.

To say the least, we had a BLAST. We stayed very local and went to a train depot which was wonderful. Also, we went to a museum, the outside was perfect! I managed to get some amazing shots of them. They were wonderful to work with and so much fun. On new years eve, I'll be shooting their wedding. Kellie and Mark are amazing, AH :]





Taylor is one of my best friends, and she is so talented. I managed to snag a few sweet pics of her and guitar Alice! We went down near train tracks and had a fun time. It was nice to have friend time, shoot, and just have plenty of fun. :]






I lovedddd this, I was so nice just to hang out and have fun.
I can't wait for the wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I can't wait to see the wedding pics either!!! :D

    ReplyDelete